- Pillow filling for stuffing out your form
- Plywood Round
- Galvanized Pipe
- 2-3 rolls of Duct tape
- A piece of cardboard
- An old hip-length T-shirt
- A plastic foil (for the neck)
1) Find a under the hip length, old fit to body t-shirt. Wear it and then wrap your neck with a food foil to secure it.
2) In those few steps ask your friend to help you in wrapping your silhouette with the duct tape. First stripe under your breasts (make sure it is tight enough). Next stripes crossed in between the breasts.
3) Continue wrapping one by one.
4) Carefully take off the part of the food foil that covers your neck and make some kind of a “tape collar” as you can see on the picture. Finish the first part when you gain the effect of new, “tape t-shirt”.
5) Now make an even cut on the back part of your form to enable taking it off.
6) Last but not least, use your tape again to get rid of the cut.
7) Fill the form with the pillow filling or small pieces of fabric leftovers. Use cardboard with duct tape at top and bottom. Finish your work sticking the form on your plywood round, and voila it is ready to use with any sewing project.
Get more from Kym at KymDouglas.com
Discover more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page