- Fleece Fabric
- Fabric Glue
- Sewing Machine
- Thread & Needle
- Fabric Scissors
1. The first thing you’re going to want to do is take your white fleece & fold it in half. Make sure the right side is facing together.
2. Then you’re going to draw a cloud shape. You can free-hand that to however you prefer.
3. Using fabric scissors cut the cloud out.
4. Then using a sewing machine start sewing up the edges. Be sure to leave an opening at the bottom so you can stuff later.
5. Once it is sewed up, turn it inside out so that you can get a clean edge.
6. Then start stuffing it with the Poly-fil.
7. Once stuffed to your liking, hand sew up the opening on the bottom.
8. Using felt you can cut out face shapes or letters. You can also use the felt to create the pocket.
9. Then attach the felt pieces to the pillow with fabric glue.
10. Write your dream & put it in the pocket!
Tip: If you prefer to sew on the felt pieces/design, then sew it on BEFORE you sew the pillow