Orly Shani is keeping you in style with these holiday headbands.
- Trim or Ribbon
- Hot glue or E6000
- Liquid seam sealant
- Sewing Kit (optional)
Double Duty Holiday Headbands - Home & Family
1. Measure and cut trim/ribbon to desired length.
2. For a belt, measure your waist size and add approximately 12 inches.
3. Using a liquid seam sealant (or needle and thread) create a clean hem/edge for the ribbon ends.
4. Arrange appliques on trim/ribbon.
5. Secure appliques with hot glue, E6000, or needle and thread.