Ken Wingard is showing you how to make a colorful door mat for your house.
- 2 X 2 X 8 wood planks (cut them 18” long)
- Wooden beads
- Power drill
- Translucent spray paint
DIY Door Mat - Home & Family
Note: To figure out the measurement of desired mat -line up the planks needed to create the wooden mat
1. Drill a hole in planks with a drill bit.
2. Spray paint each plank desired colors.
3. String the beads to the planks with nylon rope.
4. (Cut cord to be 3x width of finished mat; fold cord in half, inset one end through one hole, and the other end through other hole).
5. Step and repeat process.
6. Once all planks and beads are added, tie two end together and trim.