Larissa Wohl and Ken Wingard show how to upcycle a side table into a stylish and functional dog bed.
- Front opening side table with doors on hinges
- Screwdriver or drill
- Wood putty with putty knife or wood trim and glue
- Paint in desired color
- Paintbrush or paint roller with tray
- Pillow to size of inside of table
DIY Dog Bed - Home & Family
- Remove the doors from the side table with a screwdriver or drill. If the table has a shelf inside, remove it now.
- Cover the holes of the screws. Either use wood putty applied with a putty knife or cut some wood trim to size to use and cover the holes and any indents with it. Adhere with wood glue. Let the putty or glue dry.
- Paint the side table inside and out to match your décor if desired. Allow to dry.
- Place into décor, add the pillow as a bed for your pup and enjoy!