- Bergan Turbo replacement pads
- Fed-ex box
- Black and silver acrylic paint
- Craft knife
- Hot Glue and glue gun
- Thick straw
- Small box
- Bun feet
1. Paint your fedex box black.
2. Take your scratching cardboard circle, your small box and straw and lay them on top of the fedex box to make sure everything can fit properly.
3. Outline in pencil where you’d like everything to go.
4. Take your glue gun to the bottom of the circle, making sure to get all sides so that it sticks properly.
5. Stick the circle in place.
6. Take your small box and cut with your craft knife a hole in the side of the box for your straw. This will mimic the tone arm of your record player.
7. Take your card stock and make a small rectangular box by folding a small portion of it. This will mimic the stylus (needle) of the tone arm.
8. Take your ribbon and wrap the outside of the scratching circle, using hot glue to keep it in place.
9. Attach your cardstock and small box to your straw and glue into place.
10. Glue the small box on the board, making it look like the needle is on the record.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page