Materials to Make Your Waistline Smaller
- Needle and Thread
Materials to Make Your Waistline Bigger
- Stretchy Material
- Sewing Machine
Directions On How To Make Your Waistline Smaller
1. Cut open the inside of the waistband about 10-12 inches apart.
2. Feed elastic through holes using a safety pin.
3. Pull elastic as tight as needed.
4. Pin in place.
5. Stitch it down, either hiding behind belt loops or matching thread.
Directions on How To Make Your Waistline Bigger
1. Cut out pockets all the way to the waistline.
2. Fold material in half and pin to inside of pants.
3. Sew material to pants in a zigzag stitch.