- Sewing Machine
- Fabric glue
1. Cut bottom of jeans and turn inside out.
2. Take additional jean leg and cut at the seam. Cut a piece of the material, then fold in fourths. Measure the width of your circle then divide number in half. Create a half circle marking on fold to create full circle width.
3. Glue or sew material on to pant leg.
4. To create circular bottom, pin circle jean material and sew together. If glueing make sure each section of the circle is dried before moving on.
5. Turn inside out and fold top over.
6. Accessories with a broach or additional adornments.