Paige Hemmis is getting you ready for wedding season with this DIY for your guests.
DIY Dancing Shoes Station
- Additional Decor
- Buy flip flops in varying sizes and organize. Tip: Buy flip-flops in bulk from the dollar store or online
- Place each pair of flip flops together with the bottoms facing each other.
- Tie ribbon around flip flops into a bow. You can also buy a premade bow and attach that to one of the pairs.
- Place flip flops in drawers and on top of table.
- Organize flip flops so each drawer or area has the same size flip flops. You don’t want guests to waste time trying to sort through the different sizes.
- Customize table for wedding and make personal with signs like “When Your Feet Get Sore, Grab a Pair and Dance Some More!” or “A Little Treat for Your Dancing Feet.”
- Add any other decor that will go with your wedding theme: flowers, candles, vases, etc.
- If you have extra flip flops, have bridesmaids pass them out at the end of the night.