- Cowboy boots
- Fabric glue
- Gem tack
- Fabric Glue
- Fabric Scissors
- Paint brush
- Acrylic or Fabric paint
- *Use a combination of fabric, embellishments, and paint to create your own custom cowboy boots.
- *Tip: use the existing design and lines as a guide.
1. Trace outline of desired space with fabric glue.
2. Place fabric strip over and press down.
3. Trim excess with fabric scissors.
1. Attach beads, rhinestones, or desired embellishments with gem tack.
2. Let dry.
1. Using fabric paint and a brush, add paint to cowboy boots in desired location
2. Let dry