Ken Wingard is showing us what time it is with a fun and whimsical clock perfect for your kids’ room.
- Cuckoo clock shape printout
- Scrapbook paper or wrapping paper
- Clock mechanism
- Spray adhesive
- Foam core
- X-Acto knife
- Cutting mat
- Cut out the cuckoo clock shape then trace it onto the foam core.
- Cut the shape out of the foam core with an X-Acto knife.
- Spray adhesive onto the foam clock form then smooth decorative paper on. Make sure to smooth out any bubbles.
- Place the clock with paper face down on the cutting mat and trim to the edge of the foam core carefully.
- Poke a hole through where you want the clock mechanism to go with the knife.
- Attach the clock mechanism according to provided instructions.
- Hang as desired then enjoy! Pro Tip: both command strips and gel adhesive tabs are great impermanent hanging options.