A moisturizing lip gloss that is as fun to look at as it is to use.
- Mini crystals or semi-precious stones, non-toxic
- Rollerball tubes
- Fractionated coconut oil
- Small funnel to fit in tube
- Whisk or fork
- Edible glitter hearts
DIY Crystal Lip Gloss - Home & Family
- Clean the crystals. Set them aside on a towel to dry.
- Make the lip gloss by mixing 4 teaspoons of fractionated coconut oil with 1 teaspoon vegetable glycerin.
- Place the crystals and optional glitter hearts into the tube first.
- Use a funnel to feed the gloss mixture into the tube.
- Screw the cap on and enjoy!