- 1x4 Wooden Boards
- 3-inch metal bracket
- self-tapping screws
1) Remove all rubber caps on crutches, discard.
2) Measure distance between top and bottom shelf and adjust hand rest so it is right in the middle for shelf.
3) Spray paint crutches ( any color that you want) and stain or paint boards accordingly.
4) Attach the top of both crutches with metal bracket, use self-tapping screws.
5) Cut each shelf to size.
6) Insert all shelves.
7) Secure shelf, drill hole through crutch into board, hold in place with screw.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page