We prep our eggs?
Start by blowing our eggs out:
• Poke a hole in the top of the egg with a thin nail. • Poke a toothpick in the egg to break up the yolk. • Poke a larger hole in the bottom of the egg. • Blow the egg yolk and white out of the egg blowing through the larger hole.
- Melt the crayons and paraffin wax to 125F so they blend easily.
- Allow the wax to cool for 2-3 hours until completely set.
- If the eggshell is sticking use a dinner knife to peel the shell apart.
- Use a hairdryer or soft cloth to polish your eggs.