Jeanette Pavini gives you a better way to organize those coupons.
Making Your Coupon Binder
- Find binders that zip shut – losing coupons is like losing cash
- Stock up on clear plastic binder inserts
Baseball card pages work
- You can find inserts made specifically for coupons – 3 pockets per page – perfect
size for online coupons
Staples: $3.99 for a 10 sheet pack
- Keep a 3 ring pencil pouch with pencil, highlighter calculator and small scissors
Organizing Your Coupons
labeling system best suits your shopping habits
- Label by aisle: baking, frozen foods, personal care or, create sections for each store you shop at with sub-categories by aisle.
- Keep manufacturer coupons separate from store specific coupons.
- Within your categories organize coupons by expiration dates with coupons expiring first near the front of each category.
- Keep a large pocket in front of your binder to move coupons into as you put items in your cart – for easy checkout.
- Have a section where you keep “rain-checks.”
Make sure you get more money saving tips by following Jeanette Pavini on Twitter @JeanettePavini.
Do It Yourself Coupon Binder - Home & Family