1. Mark a center measurement for top, middle, & bottom. Then pencil in a line down middle of door to make sure that your cut is straight.
2. Saw down the middle of door along penciled line with the circular saw
3. Use wood glue down side of door and place doors together to be attached
4. Screw in L-Brackets down the back side of the door (Use about 3 or more)
5. Measure the length of inside door for shelf supports
6. Cut your measurement from 1x2 wood
7. Wood glue shelf supports & attach to door with 1 5/8 drywall screws
8. Time to paint it. Water down your paint a little bite & paint on the shelf
9. Take some dark color & with a cloth distress the edges with the dark paint
10. Once dry, decorate! Add a fake door knob for decoration with screws.