1. Cut your copper pipe using a pipe cutter. We cut four 12”, four 18”, and have 8 elbow connectors.
2. Cut two pieces of fabric at 13x45” long. Lay them on top of each other, right side in.
3. Pin the two pieces together then sew the two 45” sides, leaving the 13” sides unsewn.
4. Flip the sewn fabric right side out and press the sides.
5. Create a clean a small seam on the edge of your 13” sides using an iron.
6. Now create a 2 ¼ inch casing where the 12” pipe will fit. Sew into place.
7. Slide your 12” pipe into the casing and attach copper elbows on both sides. Use E6000 on the edge of the pipe to make sure it is securely attached to the elbow.
8. Attach your 18” pipes to the two elbow
9. Attach a copper elbow connector to the bottom of your two 18” pipes and connect your 12” pipe on the bottom
10. Repeat on the other side.