1. Get your wooden planks cut down to size. Cut them yourself if you enjoy woodworking.
2. Line your three 1” x 4” wooden planks up side by side, this is the surface of your tray.
3. Place the 1” x 2” planks across surface of your tray and attach them to what will become the underneath of your tray with hot glue.
4. Paint the tray red. Allow the paint to dry completely.
5. Trace circles for Santa’s cookies and milk.
6. Label the placement for the cookies, milk and reindeer treats with the paint pen or some vinyl letters.
7. Draw an arrow from your label to the corresponding circles. Allow the paint pen to dry.
8. Place Santa’s treats and enjoy!