Maria Provenzano is making a fun holiday tin to carry your Christmas treats in.
- Cookie Tins (can use Paper Mache round boxes too)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Dry Erase Marker
- Spray Paint
- Christmas Decorations
DIY Cookie Tin Christmas Cake - Home & Family
1. If tins are not already holiday themed, spray paint them. Make sure no spray paint gets on the inside of the tins.
2. Stack the tins largest to smallest and mark where each tin is placed with a dry erase marker.
3. Unstack tins and add hot glue on each dry erase mark, and then adhere tins together.
4. Wrap ribbon around each tin using hot glue.
5. Add decorations where needed.