1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees and line a few baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In an electric mixer combine flour and salt and mix well.
3. With the mixer on low speed add in the water slowly until dough comes together in a ball. You may need as little as 1/2 cup of water or as much as 1 cup so pour slowly and stop when the dough comes together and feels like cookie dough.
4. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 10 minutes to firm up.
5. On a very well floured board, roll dough out to 1/4″ thick. Cut out ornament shapes using various cookie cutters. I used a small star cookie cutter.
6. Transfer ornaments to prepared cookie sheets and poke a small hole in each using a toothpick. Make hole large enough for an ornament hook or ribbon.
7. Bake for 30 minutes. The ornaments should only harden but not brown.
1. Apply white craft glue or puffy paint to the front side of your ornaments.
2. generously sprinkle silver or gold glitter, rough cut glitter, or fake snow on top, OR use acrylic paints to decorate.
3. Allow to dry completely before hanging.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page