Directions for Table Linen w/ Word Print
1) Give life to an old tablecloth, or buy a canvas dropcloth in any size at a hardware store.
2) Full sentence stencils are available for a neater look. If using individual letters, measure distance from edge to letters to keep at an even level
3) Place stencil and paint letters using craft paint.
4) Let dry
Directions for Table Linen with Ribbon Trim
1) Measure width of ribbon
2) Cut slits along edge of tablecloth, perpendicular to the edge and equal to the width of the ribbon. Do not cut all the way to edge of cloth. Choose length between ribbon to desired distance, depending on how much ribbon you want to be showing.
3) Weave ribbon in and out of slits.
4) Secure ends of ribbon to the underside of cloth using double stick tape. You can use glue, but the tape allows for the ribbon to come back out. You can fit other ribbon colors for each season!