- New or old large clock (you want something more than 18” in diameter)
- Large stair baluster
- Plywood round
- 4 corbels (those typically used for under-mount installations)
- Screw gun
- Wood Glue
1. Measure the diameter of your clock.
2. Cut the plywood round just a bit under the clock’s diameter.
3. Decide the height that you would like. A typical end table is usually 22 – 30 inches, but it should be equal to (or just below) that height of the sofa arms.
4. Cut the stair baluster that height, as that will be the support of the table.
5. Screw in the baluster to the plywood round which will secure it to the clock.
6. Take your corbels and attach them to the bottom of the baluster, face down. This will give
the table extra support.
7. Attach the clock to the round.
8. Voila! You did it! Now use it and display it with pride! If you’d like to paint it, you can surely do that!
Check out more DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page