- Oranges, grapefruits, lemons, limes
- Soy candle wax
- Glue gun
- Citronella essential oil
- Craft/candle making thermometer
- Cut the top off of the oranges and scoop out filling. *Tip- Freeze filling and use in your smoothies!
- Secure wick with a glue gun to the bottom of orange.
- Melt wax in microwave to 180° degree F.
- Let cool to 125° F and mix in citronella oil.
- Pour wax into shell and let cool.
Ken Wingard - DIY Citronella Candles
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.