Keep that autumn smell permeating through house even if you don't have a pie baking in the oven.
DIY Cinnamon Pumpkin Candles
- Cinnamon sticks
- Soy wax flakes
- Tin foil
- Wax coloring (optional)
- Cinnamon oil (optional)
- Glue a piece of tin foil to the bottom of the pumpkin.
- Attach the wick to the bottom of the pumpkin.
- Roll the top of the wick around a pencil or skewer to hold it upright.
- Melt the wax – you can use a double boiler, or to make it easier, we just used a pyrex glass and a microwave!
- Pour the wax into the candles.
- Crush up your cinnamon sticks and add them to the wax for a wonderful cinnamon smell! (For a stronger smell, you can also add cinnamon oil.)
- Let the candles sit for a couple of hours to allow the wax to harden.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.