- Circle skirt, multiple if necessary
- Fabri-Tac or sewing machine
- Decorative trim
- Fabric scissors
- Seam ripper
1. Use your fabric scissors or seam ripper to split the back seam of your circle skirt so it opens up, if the skirt is big enough, use just this as your tree skirt.
2. If the skirt is not wide enough. Split the side seams of another circle skirt so that you have two pieces.
3. Attach the pieces of the contrasting skirt to each outer edge of the larger skirt by lining up the edges face to face and securing the seam with glue. Trim the hem line even if necessary.
4. Use Fabri-Tac to attach trim onto the bottom hem of the skirt and hem the outer edges of your tree skirt if desired.
5. Allow the glue to set, place under tree and enjoy!