Get ready for the holidays with this fun, kid-friendly DIY.
DIY Christmas Tree Gnomes
Outdoor Decor, Kids
- Tomato Cage
- Wire Cutters
- Garden Shears
- Christmas Tree Trimmings
- Bailing Wire
- Old White Sweater
- Potato or Ornament for Nose
- Turn Tomato Cage Upside Down.
- Collect Trimmings.
- Use Bailing Wire To Wrap Trimmings To Tomato Cage.
- Cut out Triangle in Sweater (or cut Faux Fur into triangle) for hat.
- Staple sides together, then fold inside out
- Attach Potato (or Ornament) Using Bailing Wire for Nose
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page