Orly Shani makes Christmas cozy with DIY Christmas Tree Coasters.
- 1” felt balls in desired colors
- Fabric scissors
- X-Acto knife
- Cork or craft foam sheet
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks - preferably low temp
- Wooden craft stars
- Cut the felt balls in half using scissors or an X-Acto knife.
- Arrange the half spheres on the foam or cork to create a triangle with one in the center at the bottom for the “trunk” of the tree. Ours have 4 in the bottom row, 3, 2 then 1.
- Glue the pom-pom halves in place to secure.
- Add a star on the top if desired.
- Cut the foam or cork to the shape and size of the tree or leave a border in the shape of the tree if desired.