Bring a bit of the holiday spirit to this customizable DIY or stencil it anyway you want.
DIY Christmas Trays
Home Decor, Storage
- Wood rounds
- Drawer pulls
- Adhesive spray
- Take your stencil & spray it down with adhesive spray. This way it will stick to the board a bit & prevent moving.
- Chose where you'd like to place you stencil & then start filling in the stencil with acrylic paint.
- Once it you've stenciled in your lettering & designs & it's dry, use some spray on glaze to give it a nice seal.
- Once that is all dry it is time to attach your handles.
- Drill in 2 little hole with a drill & drill bit.
- Then screw in your drawer pull handles & you're good to go.
Try making these beautiful resin Christmas trays!