Shirley Bovshow is getting whimsical this winter with fanciful DIY Christmas Terrariums.
DIY Christmas Terrarium
DIY Christmas Terrariums - Home & Family
- Hanging glass terrarium
- Fairy and woodland creature figurines
- Faux snow or epsom salt
- Faux miniature pine trees
- Faux berries
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Decorative ribbon or twine
- Wire cutters
- Arrange and glue the trees to the bottom of the terrarium first as desired. PRO TIP: use tweezers to hold and place items if needed, it can be difficult to get things into the small opening of each terrarium.
- Fill the bottom of the terrarium with faux snow.
- Fill the bottom of the terrarium with faux snow or epsom salt.
- Place the fairy and woodland creature figurines and any extra greenery, arrange as desired. If necessary, use wire snips to cut down the greenery or berry stems.
- Tie ribbon or twine to the hanging loop at the top of terrarium, hang as desired and enjoy!