- Bias tape
- Fabric scissors
- Decorative trim (optional)
1. Fold your curtain in half.
2. Place your stencil along the fold in your curtain.
3. Then begin to trace along your stencil with chalk.
4. Once traced, remove the stencil & pin along the inside of your trace.
5. Then begin to cut.
6. Lay out your curtains & begin to outline your tree cut out with bias tape.
7. Use the bias tape on the long cut out lines & then finish with the shorter parts. This will give
it a cleaner look for all those angles.
8. Use fabric glue to attach a decorative trim if you’d like to jazz it up a little more.