Debbie and her daughter Alexandra make the most adorable Christmas Photo Op using Crayola Quick-Dry Paint Sticks and Washable Glitter Glue.
- Foam core
- X-acto knife
- Crayola quick dry paint sticks
- Crayola glitter glue
- Black marker
Christmas Photo Op - Home & Family
- Trace your holiday character onto your sheet of foam core with pencil.
- Outline it with a black marker.
- Have an adult cut out the hole for face to pop through with X-Acto knife.
- Paint the character using Crayola quick dry paint sticks.
- Add embellishments (pom-poms, bells, Crayola glitter glue, etc.)
- Take your photos!