- Crystal drawer pull (or cabinet knob)
- Acrylic photo cube (3)
- Wood embellishments (star and snowflake)
- Wooden candle holders in three different heights
- Fabric scissors
- Any other embellishments you would like to add
- Pictures to fill the photo cubes
- Double-sided tape
- Hot glue and glue sticks
- Chalk paint in red and green
- Rag or paper towel
- Sand paper (variety pack)
1. Take your candle holders and dry brush red and green chalk paint. Set aside to dry.
2. Take your star and snowflake and fully brush on the red and green chalk paint (use one
color to paint two and the other color to paint the third one). Set aside to dry.
3. Using double-sided tape, tape four pictures in each cube to the box provided.
4. On the top side of the box, use double-sided ribbon to stick ribbon to the top. If your
ribbon is not wide enough on its own, repeat the process as many times as you need to cover
5. Once the paint on your candle holders is dry, take sandpaper and rough them up to make
them look vintage. Wipe them down with a rag or damp paper towel.
6. Take your cube and turn it upside down.
7. Using hot glue, glue the candlestick upside down onto the cube. Make sure it dries before
attempting to move it.
8. Turn the candle stick with cube right side up.
9. Using hot glue, glue the star or snowflake to the middle of the photo cube. Make sure it’s
10. Take your crystal drawer pull and remove any hardware and/or screws.
11. Fill the basin of your drawer pull with hot glue and glue it onto the star/snowflake.
12. Continue this process on all three of your candlesticks.
13. Add ribbon to the base of your candle holders. Cut ribbon with fabric scissors.
14. Enjoy your new Christmas décor, or making a gift for someone special!
1. You do not need to do all three sizes of these…one is just fine!
2. If you do not want to use ribbon on the top of the cube, you could also use a piece of gift
3. If you are finding that you can’t fill ALL of the cubes with pictures, use this area for sayings
or quotes. I will be doing “Welcome Friends” and “Home and Family” and “Merry Christmas” in
4. With the photo cube, you can switch out the pictures anytime you want. Using double-sided tape assures that you can easily remove and replace pictures throughout the year!