Directions for Ornament Flip-Flops
1. Press round sponge brush into silver/metallic paint.
2. Press sponge onto your flip flops.
3. Space out ornaments so they’re evenly dispersed.
4. Use Sharpie pen to add ornament detailing.
Directions for DIY Santa Flip Flops
1. Create Santa hat outline with black Sharpie pen.
2. Use Sharpie to create the outline for Santa’s hat
3. Use white paint pen to fill in the bottom of Santa’s hat.
4. Go back over the outline in black for design to “pop.”
Directions for Christmas Tree Flip Flops
1. Use cardstock as a “straight edge” for the Christmas trees. Use scissors to create desired Christmas tree size and shape.
2. Fill in the Christmas tree outline with green paint pen.
3. Use desired color to create assortment of ornaments by adding a dot.