- Cork board sheets
- X-Acto knife
- Hot glue
- Puffy Paint
1. Take your cork board sheets & hot glue together (unless you use cork board roll)
2. Use the attached template for the gingerbread man design
3. Stencil the template onto the cork
4. Cut out with an x-acto knife
5. Use ribbons, buttons & puffy paint to create your design!
For the Presents
1. Take your cork board sheet
2. Cut out the size of your cork sheet on the felt
3. Cut out
4. Attach the felt to the top with glue
5. Cut out skinny pieces of felt & glue that in a cross design to the present to make it look like ribbon on the present
6. Top with a bow!