Master Hallmark Keepsake artist Tammy Haddix shares how to make a box full of Christmas.
DIY Christmas Care Package
Share More Merry: DIY Christmas Care Package - Home & Family
- Large box
- Giftwraps of your choice
- Double stick tape or regular tape
- Marker for writing notes on box
- Family photo prints
EXTRA SPECIAL BOX ITEMS:
- Stocking (use glitter glue to add name to stocking!)
- Stocking stuffers- candy, snacks, socks, silly toys, fun masks or anything recipient would like
- Wish marble – big shooter marble – can find online or in toy store
- Mini tree, tree skirt, tree topper, garland, battery operated light string – include batteries, mini ornaments of your choice
- Select a box large enough for all your goodies!
- Measure box and cut giftwrap to cover the inside flaps and into the box
- Adhere with tape
- Decide placement of family pics and adhere with tape
- Write messages on box – have each family member write a message
- Now box is ready to fill!
- First put wish marble in the toe of the stocking with note (download Tammy’s wish marble template here)
- Then fill stocking with goodies
- Now put the mini tree and all the accessories in the box
- Close up the box and address it!
- Ready to take to post office