- Silver (or the metal of your choosing) chain in your desired length, or you can buy a pre-built charm bracelet from the craft store.
- 1 Set of silver jewelry jump rings
- Needle-nosed pliers (or a jewelry pliers kit)
- Wire cutter
1. Measure the desired amount of chain that you would like.
2. Cut the chain with the wire cutter at your desired length.
3. Open one of the jump rings with your pliers and attach it to a part of your chain. Add a charm to the jump ring. Once the jump ring is through the chain, re-close the ring with your pliers by squeezing it back together.
4. Repeat this process for all charms.
5. Put around your wrist and wear with pride!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page