- Plastic Phone Cases (preferably black)
- Gold Leaf paint
- Gold Chain or leather lined chain from the craft store or jewelry store
- Jump Hooks
- Epoxy 6000
- Paint Brush
- Painters Tape
Cell Phone Case Instructions: Recipe:
- Lay your phone cover face down and tape off a rectangle on the back of your iPhone. Using gold leaf paint, paint in the rectangle so the back of your phone has a gold center. Allow to dry.
- Flip your phone over and position your chain. Using jump rings you will secure these to the phone with Epoxy 6000. Position the jump rings near the top sides of the phone. Allow to dry overnight.
- Using needle nose pliers add another jump ring to both sides of your chain and attached them to the glue jump rings on the phone. Close the rings before wearing.
DIY Chanel Inspired Cell Phone Cases
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.