Fashionista Orly Shani is bringing cassette tapes back in a trendy way by incorporating them into your purse fashion.
- Cassette tapes
- Zip ties
- Wire cutters
- Glue gun
1) Arrange the cassette tapes you want to use to determine the structure and size of the purse.
2) Connect the tapes together with plastic zip ties.
3) Trim the excess using wire cutters.
4) Line edges of tapes with glue to form a strong bond.
5) For straps, loop some ribbon through the holes and secure.
Get more information about this episode >>