1. Use the X-Acto knife to cut the box into a “house” shape
2. Save the cut pieces to make the roof and cut them so they fit on the top of the house
3. Cover the box with paper by spraying the paper with spray adhesive and attaching it to the box
4. Wrap the box like a present with the paper
5. Cover the pieces for the roof with paper as well and attach the “roof” to the “house” with glue, preferably with a hot glue gun
6. Then, decorate!!
7. Add a door and windows by cutting them with the X-Acto knife
8. Decorate with any supplies you have!
• Use kraft paper to achieve the “gingerbread look”
• You can make the house any color you like with your choice of paper
• If you do not have spray adhesive, paint the glue onto the box in a thin layer
• If using spray adhesive, make sure to work in a well-ventilated area