Maria Provenzano shows off the beautiful new Hallmark Paper Wonder 3-D pop-up card collection with a DIY Card Display.
DIY Card Display Stand
Home Decor, Christmas Decorations
Share More Merry - Hallmark Paper Wonder - Home & Family
- Wooden rounds
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Craft or spray paint
- Glitter ball vase fillers in color to match paint
- Cotton balls
- Glue the candlestick to the wooden round to create the stand.
- Paint the stand to desired color. You can use either spray or craft paint with a brush. Allow to dry.
- If you’d like, embellish the stand. Wrap the candlestick base with cording. Secure in place with hot glue. Or add glittery ball vase filler accents, attach with hot glue to the wooden round.
- Place cards on top to display and enjoy! PRO TIP: If you want to create the effect of snow around the base of the card, pull apart some cotton balls until fluffy and arrange until you have created the desired effect.