Maria Provenzano's adorable DIY will turn your next road trip into a therapeutic experience.
- Wool balls
- Embroidery floss
- Yarn or tapestry needle
- Miniature clothespins
- Small tassel
- Essential oils
- Super glue
DIY Car Diffusers - Home & Family
- Cut a long length of embroidery floss then thread the needle with it.
- String through the clothespin, pull the thread through halfway.
- Re-thread both ends of the floss through the needle so the floss is doubled.
- Pierce through each ball, stringing them onto the floss until the first one is about ½” from the clothespin.
- Attach the tassel. Use the needle to feed the embroidery floss through the ring of the tassel. Double knot to secure. PRO TIP: Add superglue to the knot for extra security if desired.
- Add about 20-30 drops of your favorite essential oils and enjoy!