- Two pieces of plexiglass (¼ inch thick)
- Curtain rod
- Gold rope
- Plexiglass certificate holder
- Nuts and bolts
- Double stick tape
1. Measure flag and add 4 inches to the width and height for your plexiglass measurements.
2. Drill holes around the perimeter of the plexiglass.
3. Attach flag to one sheet of plexiglass using double stick tape.
4. Place second piece of plexiglass on top of flag, lining up the holes.
5. Insert nuts and bolts, securing both plexiglass pieces.
6. Attach certificate to lower right-hand corner using double stick tape.
7. Insert certificate into holder.
8. Mount curtain rod to wall (near ceiling).
9. Drill 1-inch hole in each top corner of plexiglass.
10. Measure and cut gold cord.
11. Loop gold cord through holes and tie in knot.
12. Hang flag from curtain rod using gold cord.
Get more information about this episode >>