- Plastic bottles/containers
- LED Christmas lights
- Mod Podge
- Food coloring
- Paint brush
- Colored cellophane
- Rubber bands
1) Mix Mod Podge and food coloring together.
2) Paint the outside of the plastic bottles/containers.
3) Cut a hole in container lids for lights to go through.
4) Thread lights inside plastic container.
5) Wrap container with cellophane to look like a piece of candy.
6) Secure with rubber band on both sides.
7) Repeat until your finish a full strand of lights.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page