Ken Wingard shows you a fun way to light up your holiday season.
DIY Candy Lights
Decor, Home Decor
- Plastic bottles/containers
- LED Christmas lights
- Mod Podge
- Food coloring
- Paint brush
- Colored cellophane
- Rubber bands
- Mix Mod Podge and food coloring together.
- Paint the outside of the plastic bottles/containers.
- Cut a hole in container lids for lights to go through.
- Thread lights inside plastic container.
- Wrap container with cellophane to look like a piece of candy.
- Secure with rubber band on both sides.
- Repeat until your finish a full strand of lights.