TO CREATE THE XOXO HEARTS AND KISSES CAKE TOPPERS:
1. Melt the candy melts in the microwave in 30 second increments, mix with a spatula in between each increment until melted. Take your time, doing this so it doesn’t melt.
2. Pour the melted chocolate into to the desired molds.
3. Allow to cool completely.
PRO TIP: You can let them cool at room temperature or put them in the fridge to speed up the process!
4. Once cooled, remove from the molds, decorate your cake and enjoy!
TO CREATE THE CRAZY HEART CAKE TOPPER:
1. Cut heart shapes out of the felt in various sizes. Cut two of each heart size as you will be sandwiching the wire between them!
PRO TIP: Fold the felt in half and cut from the fold to create a symmetrical heart.
2. Cut pieces of wire to various lengths.
3. Glue the hearts onto the wire, add a small dot of hot glue onto one of the felt hearts. Place the wire into the hot glue.
4. Place another heart of the same size over top of the wire so that the piece of wire is sandwiched between the two hearts.
5. Repeat with a variety of heart shapes and wire lengths.
6. Place the wires into the cake or cupcakes to display.