Orly Shani gets our style a flutter with her DIY Butterfly Slides.
- Existing slides or mule heels
- Plastic butterflies
- E6000 or double-sided tape
- Bend the butterfly wings upward to create dimension.
- If desired, create double layered butterflies. Glue a butterfly with bent wings centered onto a flat one. Repeat to make a matching set.
- Adhere the butterflies to the shoes in desired arrangement. Use double sided tape to make this temporary, to make permanent, use E6000 to adhere them to the shoes.
- For glue, allow 24-hour dry time then enjoy!