Maria Provenzano is transforming an ordinary mirror into a field of butterflies.
- Mirror with gold edge
- Faux butterflies in various sizes
- Design master spray paint in gold medal
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Floral foam block
- Masking tape
- If you are repurposing a mirror that isn’t gold, tape off the glass, then paint the frame gold. Set aside to dry.
- Spray paint the butterflies gold. Allow to dry. PRO TIP: If they have wires attached, stick them into floral foam blocks for convenient full coverage painting.
- Arrange the larger butterflies on the mirror then attach with glue.
- Place the smaller butterflies to cover any remaining frame peeking through. Glue to attach.
- Hang and enjoy!