A beautiful addition to any wedding.
DIY Burlap Aisle Wedding Runner
- 100ft roll of burlap
- 200 or more ribbon or lace
- 2 to 3 small stencils & stencil brushes
- Stencil adhesive
- You Fabric Tac
- Paint (white, brown or grey)
- Paint Roller or sponge
- Roll out the burlap section by section.
- Place small stencils along the middle of the burlap, or, where you want the design to be located. A store bought stencil makes it easier.
- With a roller brush and paint, roll the paint over the stencil to create the pattern in the middle all the way down the runner (step and repeat).
- Let dry.
- Take the lace and glue it all the way down either side of the burlap as trim.
- Take the wide 3" satin ribbon and create a ruffle trim all the way along both sides of the burlap.
- Roll out the burlap