- Bundt pans
- Jingle Bells
- Metallic rub finish (light tone and dark tone)
- Wooden board for hanging
1. If desired, rub metallic finish onto Bundt pans. Apply the gold finish on the outside edges first and then apply a darker rub in between the ridges for an antiqued finish.
2. Cut an excessively long piece of ribbon.
3. Next, take your ribbon and feed it through the hole in the center of your first pan, pulling it about 5” less than halfway through. Tie a knot underneath for security.
a. *You are creating a “hanging point” in the middle of the ribbon.
4. Then do this for the next two pans.
5. Tie your jingle bell onto at the bottom pan.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 for the other side of your ribbon with three more pans.
7. Hang as desired and enjoy!