Gloves are essential during the winter and Orly Shani is showing us how to wrap them up with a beautiful bow.
DIY Bow Gloves
- Ribbon or hair bows
- Embellishments like flat back rhinestones or pearls
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Brooch pin backs
- If you are using ribbon to create your own bows, tie them first. If you are using hairbows and are going to permanently adhere them, remove the clip from the back. PRO TIP: Leave ribbon attached to spool as you tie the bows to adjust bow length instead of cutting before tying.
- Attach the bows to the glove. There are a few different options for this:
- Use fabric glue to permanently adhere them in place.
- Hot glue a brooch pin back to each bow and pin onto the gloves. This allows them to be removable and multipurpose as long as you have knit gloves.
- To keep the hairbows intact, cut a slit into each glove the width of the hairclip and clip them on. This allows you to use them as hairbows still, but you will always have a slit in the glove so they will have to be worn with the bows.
- Add any desired embellishments like rhinestones or pearls with e600, allow the glue to dry for 24 hours and enjoy!