Paige Hemmis has the perfect DIY for a Boho-style wedding.
DIY Boho Veil
Fashion, Wedding Fashion
- Pick fabric (either tulle or organza). We will be using tulle and scalloped lace beaded material.
- Decide whether you want a crown/headpiece or a simple comb in the back to hold the veil. We will be doing one of each.
- Decide size of veil that you would like. I've attached the different lengths that are popular in a photo chart. We will be doing two different lengths: fingertip and elbow.
- Collect the embellishments you would like to use. We will be using beads, feathers and flowers (boho is generally things you find naturally occurring in the world/earth).
- Using your desired headpiece and add tulle to it using hot glue and a needle and thread.
- Add your embellishments with using hot glue and a needle and thread.